Our streaming provider, Sunday Streams, was recently purchased by BoxCast. As a result, HRBC has transitioned to the new provider. Live streaming is available from BoxCast using the improved player. HRBC Live Streaming is also available on ROKU and APPLE TV using the BoxCast app. If you have streamed our Worship Services using the Sunday Streams App, you will be redirected to the new BoxCast site, but only for a short period of time. In the long term, there are some changes that you may want to make.
1. If you are watching from your computer, you can use the HRBC website to access services. When the stream begins, hover over the bottom right corner of the streaming window and click the icon to watch full screen. This is a new feature that should provide a better viewing experience.
2. If you would like a shortcut for your desktop,
- Right click on an open spot on your desktop
- Click New, then click Shortcut
- In the box, paste the following
- Click Next
- Give your shortcut a name and click Finish
The shortcut can then be pinned to the start menu for Windows 10 users.
3. On your mobile device (phone, tablet, etc.) the Sunday Streams app can be removed. To create an icon, you can use the same shortcut. The procedure varies by device. Short term you may be redirected. Long term, you will have to create an icon using the same shortcut above.
If you need assistance with the conversion, contact a member of the media team through the church office.